Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya Part 1

General Day post :
So....had a mini raya gathering at my house today. Panicked the first half of the day but it all went down well thank god. Had awkwarded fun just chit chatting with Dickson, Susu & a late but punctual Amanda hahahaha (I don't get people over much hence the awkwardness) I admit i have to do things like these more often, why? well cause it's fun and it's a key to out the door!! So thanks you guys for coming to my house and not destroying anything =D and of course making my day fun =)

To the silent inside post :
Somehow i kinda knew what was to happen, I mean i can't say i saw it coming, i mean who can? But somewhere in the back of my head an instinct was at me already. I can't say it was something i didn't want cause well... i did want it in a certain sense. So i guess life has a funny way of running it's course and i have to keep reminding myself that cause well the way i see it, the situation went down much better that way no matter how much it gnaws at me temporarily. When given the chance to fully assess the situation, i see that, it was for the best after all. Funny funny funny. That's what this is, a thought twisted is all it takes to see things differently. I just hope i can hang onto that way of thinking all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment