Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mutual Efforts.

Oooooooookaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy..............I might have to take back that previous post hahahahaha. Haiyo! The sequence of events are turning uberly retarded i tell you! Fine FINE, gosh i hate it when i somewhat go back on what i tell myself, but as long as the efforts are mutual then i really have no problem whatsoever i believe. I guess i was tired and fed up was all *shrugs*. The emotions can be sorta pushed aside cause well, the feelings weren't built on impulse for me, so i guess i can go back? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT???? *at this point i'm talking about bad gut feelings and flame throwers to people so i'm pretty off track on this one* But yeah....when it doesn't seem like you're the only one trying, it becomes easier. The thoughts i pummel myself with reduces a cartload, but i really must remind myself, this all may only be temporary. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment