Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quotes & Me

What are you waiting for?
I don't know, a miracle i guess...

Yeah...i stole these lines from The Incredibles.
But it applies.

Watched "Valentines Day" again, I must say it is a good movie...even though it kinda makes my heart ache, either that or i like movies with many stories in it.....probably that =D so imma be stealing movie quotes and put em up here, so yeah...

-Funnies-

Kara Monahan: My closest relationship is with my Blackberry, Thank God it vibrates !

Male Anchor: There you have it, folks. Young love. Full of promise, full of hope, ignorant of reality.

Susan: I need happy, I need romantic, I need love, and I need it from you.
Kelvin Moore: You need Jesus...
Susan: Go, go right now!

Reed Bennett: What's the greatest love song of all time?
Alphonso: "Rock and Roll All Night," by Kiss.
Reed Bennett: That's a stripper song.

[acting as a phone sex operator]
Paula Thomas: Kneel before Inzinga!


- Favorite quote of the whole movie -

Alphonso: You don't step in to love, you fall in. Head over heels. Have you ever seen someone fall head over heels in love? It's ugly, bro. Toxic, septic.
Reed Bennett: How did you and your wife get it so right?
Alphonso: Easy, I married my best friend!

- 2nd best quote-

Estelle: When you love someone, you love all of them... you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't.

And with that i'm out, i've said everything i wanted to tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment