Thursday, September 29, 2011

Insane Days + A Lil On The Inside.

So the past 2 weeks have ranged from AWESOME to AWESOME to AWESOME to AWESOME to AWESOME~~~*magical music in the background*

Firstly....
Parents have been gone for what? 16 days now? I mean i'm not psyched that they aren't here, i'm just uberly happy for the freedom i get. Like my freedom meter went totally KABOOM!!!!! from -78% skyrocketing to 98% FUCK YEAH!!!! and yes i realize i just swore, my apologies but HECK YEAH!!!!! I'm freaking overjoyed here. Freedom never tasted so gooooood!!!!! I mean yeah now i have my limits due to transportation and going out with friends is still a tad bit weird but staying back till after 7 is really the dream! Yes i live a sad sad life don't judge me. This topped my list of all great things i mean without the freedom the fun could have never happened! I REJOICE!!!!

Secondly...
Been really really involved in LIVE. (thanks to FREEDOM!!!) Stay backs on mainly Thursdays but you know with the Talent Show coming up and all the practices have been more frequent so technically it's Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays <-- CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THIS?!?!?!?! Yes, I am very hyper ok.... I don't think i can post up the songs we're doing cause well...you know.... well i don't know i think i'm not allowed and whats not secret hush hush deals. Practices are really funny and insane, we have our "serious" practice our songs and choreo moments which tend to get more and more intense when closing Talent Show rehearsals and we have our sing in a group like a bunch of hobos moments hahahhaha. But most of the time...we're insane like mad (insert profanity)s. Or maybe it's just me? *shrugs* I don't give a beeswax! I now have
1. The original LIVE gang : Dickson, Susu, Peter, Joy, Amanda & YinYing (38).
2. The superbly & insanely gutter minded gang : Sheryl & Jojo
3. The Ramly idiots : Ray, Wei Khong.
4. The rest of them people. yeah....
If that wasn't crazy enough, the car rides home are insanely epic! Well LIVE members live all over the place and in ridiculously far & jam packed areas like USJ, Damansara, KEPONG!!! Huiyo.... it takes me 2 or 3 hours just to get home, i mean seriously? If it weren't for the interesting conversations, awesome taste in music and endless supply of stand up comedies i think i'd probably increase my insane-o-meter. So thank you Dickson =D

Thirdly...
World Issues conference is getting closer (November 12th), been opening up the booth at the ECA ground floor selling conference tickets and WI t-shirts and cupcakes.....CUPCAKES!!!! THEY SHO AWESOME!!!!! seriously they were. Help do the icing for the big cupcakes which was fun!!! ended up melting a plastic spoon though hahahahah to be expected right? Planning to get some lollipops to sell at the booth...but depends on how things go, i mean the movie screenings were a flop sigh.... but ah well at least i have an 86% average!! But i only have one subject...so...yeah...hmmm..... WELL i can brag about getting 81% for a presentation i finished in 4 hours and about 2 hours before the actual presentation. Yeah i work well for procrastinated work =D

Insider...
Things seem almost to be as if nothing has changed, i mean there are still weird moments but yeah shrug it off is all i do. I find it really easy to just hang out now but sometimes we have nothing to converse about, but i'm cool with that. I don't think it works likewise though...there are so many things happening and so many things i'm hearing and they sometimes turn pretty solid and that's scary for me cause i never saw it that way. I still don't but my guard is partially up. If it's a wall it has a horrible foundation cause well....there's trust....I don't think i should but i do, i really do. Sigh....if only i knew what the minds of others are filled with, even just for a week, i'd like to know. I hope everything turns out well, maybe my thoughts are skewed by my own wishes or maybe i just worry too damn much but i hope everything plays out fine. Thats all i want, thats possible for now.

Good Night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment