Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blind.

I now have a blind spot,
Correction a selected blind spot.
I look but not everything goes in anymore,
The parts of my memory now, that are you, all either turn out blur or just don't exist entirely.
I used to cherish every trace of you,
But now i take only glimpses of you.
I'm starting to forget,
Bits and pieces,
Little by little.
I can't bring to mind that image any longer.
I haven't lost my memory,
No i have not.
But i understand what it feels like to have a void in your memory.
It feels like i've taken out an important character from a novel,
Somehow you know something should be there,
But at the same time it's easier if there was nothing there to start with.
It may not be right,
But for now and perhaps till it all dies down,
I will not take this blind spot down.
For it is my wall, my shield, my sanctuary.
So before this wall is concrete,
I shall remain as i am,
Blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment