Saturday, September 10, 2011

Post With No Flow.

I need to find more ways to occupy my mind. Like seriously. I mean i have work and all but i procrastinate plus it's only 1 subject NGAH!!! *I-don't-wanna-do-it face*. The internet makes fair company, but come on, how long can you spend staring at information on the computer without your eyeballs having that sizzling feeling from staring at something electronic for too long? I'm already blind enough so no!

The only salvation i have from my thoughts are BOOKS!! *magical sound in the background* but somehow i'm not too into it, not a book week i guess. Still have "Norwegian Wood" to read but somehow i keep reading comics, which my mom won't let me reload till the holidays. Sigh... i miss those high school days where my bag would be loaded with 20 comic books and every week there'd be new ones...

I must say i should really stop listening to The Script. Awesomely nice music but reminds me of too much. But what are the chances of me removing those songs from my phone? XD Somehow, i'm brought back to where i see things in everything i do and i'm not even dying yet! Urgh! Stupid thoughts! Go away already! There's no point in finding more, neither is there a point in believing. If it's all gonna come up and shoot you in the face like a shotgun then why bother? I'm probably gonna smack my head when i re-read this in the morning whoopdeedoodle~ Sue me i have my down moments. Good night world! I hope i dream of nothing! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment