Monday, September 26, 2011

Chutes & Ladders.

Why does everything seem like it's going back to square one?
Maybe life's just a game of chutes and ladders.
Just well....they're more chutes than ladders in this "game".
Maybe the key to winning's not rolling for ladders.
Maybe all it takes is to start on a whole new game.
But isn't that the same as quitting?
But life's not about winning now is it?
I'll continue to roll the dice.
I just hope i'm not playing a one player game.
I can always finish the game alone,
But what fun is there when you're the only one falling through the chutes?
Play this game we call life with me.
I'll wait for you to finish the game no matter how many times you get chutes.
When you're not alone,
It makes rolling the dice and putting everything to chance just a lil more worthwhile don't you think?
So sit down and roll the dice with me,
I'll try to help you through.
But only if you let me.
Then it'll be you, me and a board of chutes & ladders.

No comments:

Post a Comment