Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Would I Do Without Them?

So... last night i was in a pretty bad dump again, yeah....hasn't totally worn off BUT!!

Today, started off with a superbly funny superman joke that got me grinning the whole car ride out. You know who you are, Thank you =). Then went out with me besties who instead of comforting me end up laughing, insulting and brutalizing my situation which was much needed. (That's how we love each other kay?).

Helen & Sarah you people have no freaking idea how much you people helped me get through the day. From the dropping of the ketchup bottle and flying spoons (which for the record i still can't wrap my head around) to the evil thoughts of removing kids out of those kiddie rides and stupid hero masks. And although my thoughts were bugging me most of the time, i managed to keep them at bay for a good 5 hours or so with you guys. So thank you you " babi basties" hahahahahaha and hopefully the next time i see you people i can get used to hugging you guys hahahahahaha.

Loads of <3 from me to the both of you who make my days "worse" than they already are =)

Blasting my ears with some good old GC that speak my mind. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment