Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'd Rather 2 Smiles Exist With 1 Frown.

I don't need someone that'll protect me that way. Not at the price that it takes. I understand that you care, but this is my mess that i don't want you to meddle in. So what if i'm hurt? It's a choice i made, always has been, always will be. It's a part of life, just a wee roadblock, and yes it disturbs me and stays in my head where ever i go, but it's not someone else's responsibility to help me reduce that pain, it mustn't. I say this not for his sake, nor even for mine, but for hers. Let her have that happiness that i can't have, at least there i can find comfort in my demise. Because no matter how bitter it gets, i know somehow there are 2 smiles and only 1 frown. For that, it's worth the pain. So please... Just let it go and let it be. I can take care of myself.

After all, i can still will myself to smile can't i? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment