Friday, October 28, 2011

Ringing Phone Of Mine.

It's funny how my heart kinda aches each time i hear my phone ring now. Be it an sms or a phone call.

I miss how it all was, where my days were filled with you, every waking moment spent talking to you, hanging out with you, trying to wake you up when it was hopeless, making dirty jokes from everything, exchanging stupid grins from inside jokes, crazy car rides, that fuzzy feeling i got from when you hugged me and mostly the long late night calls that never led anywhere.

I wonder where'd that all go to? Guess it was a waste of my time after all. It was all for nothing in the end. Chasing a lie. Silently i still wish you would care even just a little. But then i tell myself, hey, i'm gonna look for someone who can make me dance to He Is We's - Everything you do. Someone who'll love me too. That thought makes it all alright. =)

He Is We - Everything You Do



When you touch me, it’s like the very first time.
I’m so lucky, to say that you’re mine.
I still get those stupid butterflies,
but it’s just what you do.
I’m loving everything you do.
=)

Special Thanks to Sheryl Lynn Chan for providing me with He Is We music. It's helped lift up my mood a whole lot. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment