Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Dream, A Meaning?

I had a strange dream, well i've been having them just that this one was a little different. I was traveling home with 2 friends, a guy and a girl, one was susu i believe the guy...well... i'm just gonna keep that on a hush hush mode for now cause i don't know why i'm dreaming about him =D Anyway we traveled around and around and so many things happened but i can't seem to remember them now, but one thing stayed burnt in the back of my mind,

It was during the night, in a crowded place, i can't tell where. The place was lit up with vibrant lights and i was laughing...i don't remember why either, all i know is that i was happy with susu and the guy. Then, in the crowd appeared a face i recognized, a face i would never let go off no matter where i go, a face un-mistaken, never, because no matter what, i always search for that face. You were as you always were, with a guitar slung on your back, with that look on your face, funnily attractive fashion sense, with 2 friends i have never seen before by your side.

My heart races. In all excitement, I begin to run towards you, and ask you how're you. But you... just waved me off... you looked drunk. I tried to reach out once more, but again with an irritated face you pushed me away. Walking off now with your friends, leaving me in the crowd. Never looking back. And now i don't try to catch up to you as i normally would, i just stand there. Stuck with pain, all feelings have left my legs. My heart wrenches... i just crouch down and cry.

And i'm soon catapulted into a whole new scenario. Water...I'm lying down in a pool of water, maybe those are my tears, i don't know and the guy i was with pulled me up...and i wake up.

Waking up, the first thought was not of the pain. But instead i was worried for you, how stupid of me, i know. I reached for my phone, but i decided... no, i can't keep doing this. So i never did make myself talk to you. Cause after all, you wouldn't do the same for me now would you? Maybe my dream means something, maybe it's telling me that i should stop waiting for someone who doesn't even bother looking my way. I know that yet still...

I still think of you when i wake and before i sleep,
I even dream about you,
Gosh, what can i do to make thoughts of you leave me?
They say it's love when all you do is think about a person,
Well it's not love if only one person's doing it.
It's stupidity.
And yes,
I am stupid,
Stupid for still liking you.

February
Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment